I am about to extract a movie from some files but through my experimenting i’ve discovered that I get the same results from the .bin as the .cue. I’ve put the files into isobuster and clicked ‘extract but filter m2f2’ .Like I say the results are the same as far as i can see and they’re .dat filesupon completion. What I need is for someone to explain what I should be doing, I’m getting the movie ok but i would like to know the right way to go about it. thanks
Just use the .bin file in Nero or something. The .cue file is just some information about the sessions on the disc, only important if you have multisession or a deviated writing strategy.