BIN/CUE Files - No clue what im doing

Ok, I have BIN and CUE files for several movies I got from friends DVD’s, and now I want to burn them to DVD-R’s.

I know that I need to somehow get the BIN and CUE files onto the DVD, but I have no clue where to start. Ive tried reading some threads but they made no sense to me. People just say the same things, such as ‘transfer here, then convert using this, and blah blah blah’.
Im not very smart when it comes to burning, so ANY information would really help.
Thanks

I’m not sure if this is really LEGAL depending on where you live…

Try clonecd or alcohol look for some thing like burn image.browse to the folder with .cue file select it and follow the program.Always try to read the program help file.

IT IS ILLEGAL IN SOME COUNTRIES TO COPY DVDS THAT YOU DONT OWN SO KEEP THAT IN MIND

Not sure either, but I thought i’d might as well ask. Im in Canada, if it is illegal then I guess im SOL. :sad:

Then it’s most likely ok.

Try the suggestion from shameer. :wink:

Hope it works. My friends DVD’s are funny stuff. Like the dudesons, if anyone knows what that is.
I think theyre going to release the DVD for sale on a website, but im not to sure on that.

if you are using nero as your burner prog you can use file, open to open a cue image to burn to a dvd as nero will read this image ok.