BIN/CUE files help

I am looking for a way how i can burn bin/cue files on to a cd or dvd that will play in my dvd player. I tried nero but got an error after 50%:a. I have 5 of these to do and would be nice to get them all on one dvd…if not one cd will do…Thx

Movie files in bin/cue format generally are either vcds or svcds and, unless converted into dvd format (see tutorials elsewhere on site) should be burnt to cds rather than dvds.

[Virtually all stand-alone dvd players can play vcds and the majority of modern players will also play svcds without any undue difficulty.]

Thx but i tried that. What im looking for is a tutorial. I’ll search for the dvd convert part. i have an hd dvd player so i think i will need the dvd instruction.

Try http://club.cdfreaks.com/f66/how-convert-your-vcd-svcd-dvda-r-without-re-encoding-85942/.

[QUOTE=soggystockings;1932605]I am looking for a way how i can burn bin/cue files on to a cd or dvd that will play in my dvd player. I tried nero but got an error after 50%:a. I have 5 of these to do and would be nice to get them all on one dvd…if not one cd will do…Thx[/QUOTE]

To be honest, you should know how to burn them because you should have created them by yourself before…