Bin and Cue Files

vbimport

First of thanks for having me in the group, its great to be here

My question is this I have a movie that on my hard drive that is a Bin and Cue type format (900 meg) how do make this a movie so I can view it on my DVD?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Edit…Lets try again 1)will this file 1234.bin and 1234.cue be a mpeg , avi or dvd video file when I burn it? 2)Which program do I use ie Nero…burn image? etc

Thanks again

Originally posted by The_DarkOne
[B]First of thanks for having me in the group, its great to be here

My question is this I have a movie that on my hard drive that is a Bin and Cue type format (900 meg) how do make this a movie so I can view it on my DVD?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Edit…Lets try again 1)will this file 1234.bin and 1234.cue be a mpeg , avi or dvd video file when I burn it? 2)Which program do I use ie Nero…burn image? etc

Thanks again [/B]

I didn’t think you could make .bin and .cue files out of movies. Where exactly did you get this file? 1234? :confused:

Burn it with Nero.

Yes, BIN/CUE can be used for movies. My guess is that it’s a BIN/CUE image of a VCD or SVCD. Problem is, 900 MB seems big–too big even for CD mode 2, which is what VCD/SVCD uses…

code65536
[Burn it with Nero.

Yes, BIN/CUE can be used for movies. My guess is that it’s a BIN/CUE image of a VCD or SVCD. Problem is, 900 MB seems big–too big even for CD mode 2, which is what VCD/SVCD uses…

QUOTE]

Shall give it a try and let you know…thanks for the help

Hi,

maybe you will need a 90Min or 100Min CD-R…

However, I suggest you to preview your CD image using some “Virtual-CD” software like Daemon-Tools.

In this way you will also see the effective size of the CD.

Hope this helps,

ET

Originally posted by The_DarkOne

eltranquil
thanks for the advice I did has you suggested and the movie was corrupt.

So I saved myself a DVD-R disc

Cheers

If it was not corrupt you could have used vcdgear to convert cue/bin to mpeg…