Billy Joel at Vanderbuilt Un. Amazing

vbimport

//youtu.be/zxLjtx8wukQ

I saw Billy Joey in concert a few years ago and it ranks as one of the best concert experiences I have had. The guy is super talented, is still humble after all his success and hasn’t lost any of his singing ability or showmanship as he has gotten older. Anyone that has a chance to see him perform live should take advantage of it.

How about the guy from the audience that was on the piano, he was the story here. Billy Joel is simply amazing.:bow::bow:

The kid is quite talented but with the advent of Youtube it proves that there are a sea of highly talented people out there. The thing about the kid that really impressed me is that he appears to be fearless on stage and is quite the showman, as is Joel.

I loved it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2718019]I loved it. Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi Roar, I think we both noticed the same thing, this kid, a total unknown, had the nerve to ask Billy Joel to accompany him on the piano, and Billy Joel as gracious as ever accepted, the look on Billy Joels Face was mesmerizing , it was one of a kind and when Billy Joel said, remember that name " Michael Pollack" I bet recording companys from all over the world contacted this guy.:bow:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2718022]Hi Roar, I think we both noticed the same thing, this kid, a total unknown, had the nerve to ask Billy Joel to accompany him on the piano, and Billy Joel as gracious as ever accepted[/QUOTE] Exactamento! :iagree: