Bigger subtitle size? (for 320x240 PMP)

vbimport

Hello again!
I would like to know if there is a way to customize the way subtitles are displayed for generic format:

I have a 320x240 PMP for which I have created a custom profile (thank you for your help again!), and now I would like to have bigger subtitles, as they are unfortunately unreadable right now… Is there a way to modify that?

And also, is it possible to include them below the picture, where the black borders are?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi again!

Anyone knows how to increase the font size of subtitles (generic profile)?
Thank you in advance…

[QUOTE=monday-friday;2058346]Hi again!

Anyone knows how to increase the font size of subtitles (generic profile)?
Thank you in advance…[/QUOTE]

I do not think it is possible.

I consider DVDSubEdit author [I]jeanl[/I] to be an authoritative figure in anything to do with subpicture streams. I have read everything I could find by [I]jeanl[/I] in Doom9 and have concluded that if it is not impossible, it is not quick, easy or uncomplicated. Plus, if you made them large enough to read on an iPod, they would cover most of the active picture area. You [I]can[/I] use DVDSubEdit to move them around anywhere on the screen, such as the upper and lower black bars (if the black is actually encoded video and you haven’t cropped it out.)

Hi Sigs

I did mean in DVD Fab…

Anything is possible provided you throw enough resources at it, but that usually means either bux or time.

G’day
And right you are. No possibility of this within DVDFab. From what I have read, not worth the pain in any event.

I do not think it is possible.
I suspected so… I will continue with my two-step method, then.

Thank you for your help!