BIG DECEPTION - Help me please

vbimport

I bought the new Verbatim Colored 700 Mb rewritables ...

I was happy because they looked nice and contained much... That way, I could make compilations to listen on the road, and change them when I get back home...

BIG deception... These cds are NOT recognized by any cd player I own... I tried with the 650 mb ones.. SAME story...

My question: Is there a WAY to make them readable on the cd players ? some type of techniques ?

Like maybe : write a MIXED cd with data/audio "just like some GAME cds... Warcraft II ... Anyone remember ?" Maybe that way, they will be recognized...

any help ? thank you.

did you do a total format on them??
try to write them at low speeds…1x or 2x

did your car stereo play other cd-rw, because a lot of players can’t read cd-rw

Nope. it didn’t run any other cd-rw…

Isn’t there a way of “compiling” it using nero using different write methods and types that will make it work ?

I heard that if you did a DATA/Audio CD some readers WILL accept it but of course, you will have to skip TRACK 1.

i believe your radio doesn’t accept burned céedees

I tried 5 cd players… Still none…

it woreks with CD-R. But not CD-RW. Just wanted to make sure there is no way to make them work with CD-RW

ok befor i go absolotuley nuts and start cursin words ill say this,

YOUR CD PLAYER IS NOT CDRW COMPATIBLE YOU IMBOSILE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BURNT CDRW’S!!!

USE CDRS TO GET IT TO WORK!!!:mad:

I know that GOD… I only heard that some people said that if you Tried using a MIXED Mode CD-RW… then it will work with readers even thought they don’t accept the CD-RW… I also heard that writing speeds could affect the readers…

I of course, am talking about stereo readers because the cd rom in the computer reads everything.

Same here, I stick to CD-R’s since CD-RW’s rarely works in music only players

God of Burning…you could have react nicer

G_d of burning, there is no reason to respond to Anonymo they way that you did.

Anonymo, I apologize and I am embarresed by the tone of the remarks from G-D of Burning. His rudeness is certainly not the norm for this forum and I hope you ignore his outburst and continue on posting.

G_d of burning, your reply makes you sound arrogant, ill mannered, uneducated and mean. It also invalidates your credability. By the way, your spelling is awful as well.

Burning, I’m sure you have a lot of expertise to add to this forum, but please use common rules of decency and respect when responding to other posters.

Burning’s Quote
"ok befor i go absolotuley nuts and start cursin words ill say this,

YOUR CD PLAYER IS NOT CDRW COMPATIBLE YOU IMBOSILE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BURNT CDRW’S!!!

maybe you fellas took my post the wrong way a little bit. But once again ill give the answer to the post.

not its not gonna work, it will never work, mixed mode or non mixed mode doesnt make a difference unless you have a cdrw compatible player.

why write to cdrws for music anyway. cdrs are so cheap anyway. what, do you plan to listen to a music cdrw for a few months and then erase it and put different songs on?:Z

god. Make that a few days. But neer mind.

thank you all for your support. Thank you god. I will use CD-R now.

And all this fuss can be easily solved if you decide to purchase a car stereo with a cdplayer built in that can actually handle cd-rw’s.