[BIG] - [Daily News] - 500th comic - The End is near!

Heya everybody,

first before I’d like to start today… to be honest I never thought we really might be able to reach comic number 500. But everything has to end one day like I announced some weeks/months ago. It was and is not easy for me… I ended up being sentimental… the one or another tear was … err… well let’s get back to business… :sad::sad:

One more time again I’d like to say THANK YOU to every reader out there. Especially to all those, who helped and gave me support and ideas to continue this stuff. :clap::clap::clap:

The official story will end today… but don’t cry … I’ll still throw out a few bonus comics… I’ve decided to end the story in peace… well… perhaps not completely. If you read the end from comic number 500 you might know why.

What is left to say? Sometimes it is difficult to find the right words. So I let the comic speak for itsself and hope you all enjoy this comic number 500 as much as I did.

Here we go with comic number 500 - take your time:

The MyCE storyline will be completed during the bonus comic showdown… and I still heard the mailman wants to join in for another bonus comic… yes the actors are coming back once more to entertain you all.

…THANK YOU ALL…

Alex

Yo Alex-

Thank you for all your efforts - they were truely appreciated by myself and many more-eh!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Congrats and many thanks Alex, your humor will live on…

Thanks for all the great comics you have given us, Rylex! :clap: :flower:

Thank you Alex for all the great laughs that you have given to us over the years.
Very best wishes for you and your family for now and in the future. Good luck.
“May your Camel never go thirsty in the desert of life”.:bigsmile:
Douglas.