Big Brother

vbimport

Who does everyone think will win the UK Big Brother 3?....

Alex ... Kate .. Jade .. Johnny .. Or Tim,but of course Alex or Tim will go this week.

Well personally i dont think they should wast the air time broardcasting it :cool:

it’s got to be Kate or Johnny, Kate is good for rating vos she’s so damn hot, so they’ll show plenty of her next week. and johnny is funny as feck so he’s got to be a hot favourite. i like to go next week and hold a big sign up with “Who beat Jade with the ugly spade” on it, how much does she piss me off???

BB2 in australia suck major, ou still have the major BB feaks/fans that cheer, but no one else really watches it

I’ve never watched it. Nor the first, nor the second. And don’t feel like I missed something :slight_smile:

Kate :confused:

Originally posted by Huzzy
BB2 in australia suck major, ou still have the major BB feaks/fans that cheer, but no one else really watches it

The same thing happened in Greece. Except from some old fat , bored to death, ladies (which by the way are many) noone else watched it.

well what ever you lot think this Friday on Channel 4 (UK) Big Brother will be top of the ratings because people still think even in its third series that it is one of the best reality programs on tv but i have to say…EDEN was much better then big brother because they didnt do so many tasks.

Any1 else watch EDEN?

whats eden ?
obviously the same sort of thing, but what differences ?

Here in the Netherlands (as far as I am informed, BB did originate here) they are going to broadcast a 4th edition of BB… what really sux (in my opinion)…

Eden is like Castaway (Tom Hanks Film) where i think its ten people go to an island in australia and then people jpoin them but they have to make their own way there through the forrest…all very confusing and pretty hard sometimes when it rains and they build their own shelters so really better but to much like survivior.

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

The same thing happened in Greece. Except from some old fat , bored to death, ladies (which by the way are many) noone else watched it. [/B]
Now ain’t that a lie … :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Now ain’t that a lie … :rolleyes:

Don’t know if you’re watching it, but ANYONE which I know didn’t really care to see it (they were watching it only occasionally). Of course as in any field there are exceptions. But BB2 surely didn’t had the success BB1 had. Anything that is loosing its originality fails.

Well, you’re partially right, BB2 had much less audience than BB1, but still there were a lot of people watching it, regardless of what they say

… and no i wasn’t one of them :wink:

[B]Well, you’re partially right, BB2 had much less audience than BB1, but still there were a lot of people watching it, regardless of what they say

… and no i wasn’t one of them :wink: [/B]

your in denial

Originally posted by Huzzy
[B]

your in denial [/B]
nope i ain’t in denial. Just wanted to point out that such trash in order to survive they need a blind audience, so there must be one. There was all this bad criticism about BB from everybody, but if everybody didn’t like it, who’s wathcing it? Someone’s lying here … and it ain’t me :wink:

There was all this bad criticism about BB from everybody, but if everybody didn’t like it, who’s wathcing it? Someone’s lying here … and it ain’t me :wink:

common, tell us how much you REALLY love the show.
:wink:

ive seen 2 episodes, and i didnt even watch all of them, just there for the perve.

we have celibrity BB going at the moment, it sucks twice as much as BB2. (P.S, BB1 was really cool, dont get me wrong, i just hate tv shows that think they can thrash a show to death and still get good ratings)