[BIG] - 138th comic - The fat cat strikes back! [Part 1]

vbimport

Heya everybody,

today is the day… the big fat cat strikes back! This is a biiig comic again…

Here we go:

…well I’ve been thinking about the whole feedback thing. I’m really disappointed… because everybody reads the comic and only very little people give me feedback… I’ll watch this for the next days… I think creating comics takes some time and so everybody who’s got an opinion to the comic can spend a very little time writing feedback.
…or perhaps I just create too much comics… if that’s the case we’ll return to the old … 1 comic per week method. Perhaps that would give a bit more feedback…
…or little feedback means most users are no longer interested in my comics (expect the ones who always post feedback)…
There will be a poll about that feedback topic in the next days…

Sorry but I’m really angry about the users who read the comics and don’t give feedback. There’s no need to post feedback to every comic… but I think if everybody who reads the comic gives feedback to every 2nd or 3rd comic we still would have VERY MUCH feedback…

…OK that’s enough for today!

MORE COMICS WILL ARRIVE SOON!

Alex

This is really great!

I totally agree with you.
If they can read your comics why can’t they give feedback from time to time … :confused:

I hope this thread is gonna help. :iagree:

I’ve taken a look at the thread and I really think it was a good idea… but so far the feedback hasn’t improved very much…

…it’s good that you like the comic… so I’m getting better again with the comics :iagree: :iagree: :wink: :bigsmile:

I love this cat :iagree: :iagree: Great comic… as usual ;->

nothing to add!!!

BTW: can’t wait to see Mrs. Feenys revenge:p

I hope it’s something cruel. :wink: :iagree:

please keep up the good work, i especialy liked the firmware ones.

@everybody - thanks for the feedback so far

@acko which comics exactly do you mean? Do you have a comic number? Or do you mean the old comics from 2001/2002?? :slight_smile:

these ones :bow:

NOW I’m really ANGRY!!!

That comics were not published by me. These comics were modified comics from my original Blindwrite comics… they even used most of the text from my old comics…

I was not even asked if they could modify my text of the comics…

Sorry everybody - now you got me… I’m angry and that means …
… no more comics for the next time…

You can say thank you to those who “played” with my Original BW-Comics!
:a :a :a :a :a

Well OK he didn’t aks for permission in using my comics but at least I’ve noticed he put my name in the thread and pointed to where the original comics came from… … I think I just can’t stop people from changing my comics and using them for their purpose…
… so I think we should forget about the problem and I really hope the next time that I’m being asked before using my material…

I’m not angry anymore… and that means… another comic will be published today!
:iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Mmmmmmm, I didn’t know about those comics.

Was making a very angry post in that thread, until I noticed they mentioned your name and that you weren’t angry anymore.

Glad to hear you’re gonna post more comics.

You can see it this way: it’s an honour that people are using your comics … that means they are good! :iagree: :iagree:

Although I still think they should had notify you.

Yeah I was a bit too quick too - it really would have been better when they had send me a notice… but it’s OK!
:iagree: :iagree:

The best compliment is usually when people start to imitate your idea. I’m positive he didn’t make them to make you angry.

Yeah Mr. Belvedere … you’re the same opinion as Namoh… I really think you’re right and I even worte a private message to the author of the comics… it’s really OK … he mentioned my name for the original comics and I was just too fast or too silly to read that right. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: … now please everybody let’s forget about that topic and enjoy the NEW comics! OK? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Phew am i glad thats all sorted now :smiley: . i know i wasent to know that they werent your comics Rylex but it wasen`t a very nice felling for me yesterday knowing i was the one who put my foot in it and put the link to that thread.

i bet most people who read them thought that they were yours and you can see from the replys they hit the laughter botton.

glad to read your going to keep making the comics :iagree:

Nice one Alex :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

@acko - yeah everything is OK now. It wasn’t your fault… I just really hadn’t read the comics before and was very angry when I saw all my comics with different text…

…just forget it and enjoy the new comics! I hope there will be much more feedback in the future for the new comics! :slight_smile:

Great comic Rylex. Glad to see everything has been sorted and you are back to post again.