[BIG] - 100th COMIC! PARTY TIME!

Heya everybody,

I really think a lot of people have been waiting for this moment. Well I know you all want to read the new comic but this is something special and so I think we need a little break to remember how everything started back in (can you believe it?) 2001! I tried Blindwrite and had lots of problems with it - especially with the patin couffin engine… so I decided to tell the forum and the people that everybody should use ASPI drivers. Well that was the beginning of a long story of comics. :iagree: :iagree:

The first comic was published on 14th November 2001 - now nearly 3 years later we got comic number 100 up and ready to roll. I would now like to take the time to say everybody here THANK YOU for the feedback you gave me for such a long time!

I would like to say thank you to Namoh, Womble, H3rB3i, bcn_246, kalas, nooby god, Mr Belvedere, eltranquil, Gr0… and all the others that I forgot here! :bigsmile:
Thanks to the CDFreaks crew for giving me my own comic forum!!

I was a bit unsure what comic to present as the 100th comic and I still don’T know if the choice is perfect … Garfield wasn’t sure what to do in this comic, too… so he has been training for you all day… but read for yourself, will ya? :wink:

You see Garfield still has some fun with good ol’ Mrs Feeny. And I’m quite sure we have some good new comics ahead.

This is comic number 100 and we have a poll again. I really would like EVERYBODY to vote and to give feedback if possible.
(If the poll is not online then you were too fast and should wait a few minutes :iagree: )

So now you can sit back and have a good party time!!

Alex “Rylex”

100 Comics and still going strong.

Keep them coming for as long as you see fit Rylex.

I really like your comics and hope you’ll release plenty of them in the future, thanks and congrats :).

100 comics, congrats alex

keep’em comming as long as possible.

Thanks everybody,

I’m really surprised how fast we reached comic number 100 :slight_smile:
There are lots of new comics in my mind and I hope you’ll be here to read them!

Wonderful. :bow:

ET

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Nice one Alex.

Hopefully you can go on for a real long time, because I really like your comics. :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue: :bow:

But don’t let your work and family suffer from it. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

I think i’m going to print this one out and hang it in my office:) :slight_smile:

should there be a limit?
i say keep 'em coming, for once this wasnt a vote option :stuck_out_tongue:

ben :slight_smile:

YAY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 100th comic. Keep 'em comming rylex.