Biden never fails to disappoint

I have been a fan of Biden’s legendary gaff ability for years. Up until now my all time favorite was last fall when he told a paraplegic to stand up for some applause (Click Here). Well. yesterday he managed to top that one. The joke he made wasn’t the funny thing it was Obama’s reaction to the joke. I won’t say much more but just keep an eye on Obama.

Click Her for Video

Just think of the fun you would have had if McCain/Palin had been elected…

You can’t even compare Palin to Biden. Biden wins this contest hands down. Just when I don’t think he could be dumber he pulls an even bigger gaff out of his empty head like a rabbit out of a hat! All I can say is that nothing had better happen to Obama because the thought of Biden being president scares the hell out of me. His gaffs could start a nuclear war. To all those people worried about Palin’s abilities, they should have been worried sick over Biden.

Biden lost his bid to be nominated for president already. God forbid is something happened to Obama, he’d sidle right into the job. A flaw in the system, though it might be really funny.

The funny thing is that all these people railing against Palin didn’t even bother to look at Gaff-a-Minute Joe. If they had, they would have realized Palin looks like a female Stephen Hawking when compared to Biden! :slight_smile:

I’d bet she looks a whole lot better naked too.

That was hilarious when he said “the fundamentals of the economy are strong,” and that he could see russia from his house. :lol:

[QUOTE=Zathros;2204646]I’d bet she looks a whole lot better naked too.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Burns from the Simpson’s looks better naked than Biden. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=userlander;2204684]That was hilarious when he said “the fundamentals of the economy are strong,” and that he could see russia from his house. :lol:[/QUOTE]

He?

I’m sorry but what am I missing here in the video? Biden makes a joke that wasn’t all that bad and you think that’s cause to compare him to Palin as being worse? Lmao he has a LONG way to go to match her empty headedness . You right wingers NEVER cease to look for anything to bitch about…nothing new for UTR though.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=fiji5555;2204726]I’m sorry but what am I missing here in the video? Biden makes a joke that wasn’t all that bad and you think that’s cause to compare him to Palin as being worse? Lmao he has a LONG way to go to match her empty headedness . You right wingers NEVER cease to look for anything to bitch about…nothing new for UTR though.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Dude, where have you been for the past 20-30 years? Biden is one of the most self absorbed, air headed, self serving politicians to ever spend his life sucking off the government tit. His idiocy is legendary and spans [B]DECADES![/B] Even Obama was ready to duct tape his mouth shut and throw him in a closet. Don’t watch, or listen to, Biden. Watch Obama in the background. If you can’t see he was pi$$ed then you can’t read emotions on a person’s face. Palin looks like Einstein compared to “Blow Hole Joe.” BTW, I am a fiscal and national security CONSERVATIVE not a right winger. You left wingers never seem to remember this. :wink:

With a blow hole as big as his I am surprised he hasn’t been harpooned yet.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2204733]With a blow hole as big as his I am surprised he hasn’t been harpooned yet.[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine the entertainment we are going to get over the next four years from this guy? Just think how much worse he will be when Obama runs for his second term?

Maybe Obama will pick someone else, like Colin Powell. I don’t think my ribs could take that much laughter.

[QUOTE=UTR;2204730]Dude, where have you been for the past 20-30 years? Biden is one of the most self absorbed, air headed, self serving politicians to ever spend his life sucking off the government tit. His idiocy is legendary and spans [B]DECADES![/B] Even Obama was ready to duct tape his mouth shut and throw him in a closet. Don’t watch, or listen to, Biden. Watch Obama in the background. If you can’t see he was pi$$ed then you can’t read emotions on a person’s face. Palin looks like Einstein compared to “Blow Hole Joe.” BTW, I am a fiscal and national security CONSERVATIVE not a right winger. You left wingers never seem to remember this. ;)[/QUOTE]

I’d consider you a right winger but then that’s just my opinion…I always read your posts to get a good laugh at your “superior ideas” but to be honest, it’s getting tiresome so ta ta and have a nice life “solving” all of America’s troubles here on the forums. Try not to be so bitter and bitchy ok. and smile more often you just might enjoy life someday.:iagree:

[quote=fiji5555;2204749]I’d consider you a right winger but then that’s just my opinion…I always read your posts to get a good laugh at your “superior ideas” but to be honest, it’s getting tiresome so ta ta and have a nice life “solving” all of America’s troubles here on the forums. Try not to be so bitter and bitchy ok. and smile more often you just might enjoy life someday.:iagree:[/quote]:clap: :clap: :clap:

[QUOTE=fiji5555;2204749]I’d consider you a right winger but then that’s just my opinion…I always read your posts to get a good laugh at your “superior ideas” but to be honest, it’s getting tiresome so ta ta and have a nice life “solving” all of America’s troubles here on the forums. Try not to be so bitter and bitchy ok. and smile more often you just might enjoy life someday.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

This post has been nominated and seconded as Post Of The Day…:clap:

[QUOTE=fiji5555;2204749]I’d consider you a right winger but then that’s just my opinion…I always read your posts to get a good laugh at your “superior ideas” but to be honest, it’s getting tiresome so ta ta and have a nice life “solving” all of America’s troubles here on the forums. Try not to be so bitter and bitchy ok. and smile more often you just might enjoy life someday.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Thirded…is that a word? I’ll have to consult [B]my[/B] President on that one.

[QUOTE=UTR;2204697]He?[/QUOTE]

It was a joke, I guess it flew as far over your head as putin flying into alaskan airspace. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]WE ALL[/B] think our ideas are superior. I justify mine with history, logic and reason. BTW, I smile all the time. I am an optimist by nature. :wink: