BF1942 and LiteON 48X12X48

I was wondering what is the best way to copy my BF1942 using the liteON 48X. I tried with the plextor 24X and 48X and it would not work. I live in the US and am using clone cd 4.0.1.10

Originally posted by Reanimator
I was wondering what is the best way to copy my BF1942 using the liteON 48X. I tried with the plextor 24X and 48X and it would not work. I live in the US and am using clone cd 4.0.1.10

Battlefield is protected with safedisc version 2.60.052 and is one of the ones still “doable” with Clone CD. Your Lite-On should eat this protection by just simply using the default game profile in Clone CD. Dont forget to Hide CDR Media in order to play the backup from a burner due to the ATIP check. Unlock Hide CDR Media with this utility (only if you live in the US or Japan) or alternativly use the backup in a regular CD-Rom.

I did both of those issues and it still won’t work. U think maybe it is the fact that I was trying it with cdrw media and putting in in my cdrw drive to play the game?

Originally posted by Reanimator
I did both of those issues and it still won’t work. U think maybe it is the fact that I was trying it with cdrw media and putting in in my cdrw drive to play the game?

Well, I personally have never had any problems with ReWritable discs. Some people say that sometimes using a CDRW can produce a coaster. Im not sure of the truth in that since its never made a difference to me. You could allways eliminate that dilemma by using a CDR disc. Also playing the game from a regular CD-Rom can avoid the ATIP check too!
Is the CCD icon in the tray orange?

Well now that my son got off the computer I checked the tray and it is orange. I see that the and hide is checked