BF1942_1 or ROADTOROME cant go to image

vbimport

Whatever i try to do i cant to make those cds into images… I just want to make them images no to write to cd.

I used Alcohol 120%, clone cd, diskjuggler and blindwrite but all gets me to an early read error.

latest firmware already installed
TEAC WD48E CDRW (IDE SECSLAVE)
SAMSUNG SD-616Q DVD-ROM (IDE sec.master)

nforce 2™ SPP/IGP ATA Controller IDE drivers

:a

SO any help would be handy.

I have found this topic on http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/36444

is this really tru about ignoring all those read errors?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
becausde that is exactly what i get during the proccess!!!

"Insert the Safedisc 2.8-2.9 protected cd in your burner and go to image making wizard. Down near the bottom where it says datatype choose Safedisc 2 (fast skip error blocks& skip read error should be checked and click next. Make a new folder on your hd and save the image of your Safedisc 2.8-2.9 protected cd and click start. You’ll see during the extraction process read errors so ignore as this is common reading Safedisc 2.8-2.9 as bad sectors are located in the first 10, 000 sectors of the protected cd. After you’ve finished reading the image insert a blank cd-r in your burner and click image burning wizard. Near the top locate the image you just read to your hd and click next. Down near the bottom where it says datatype, choose Safedisc 2 and burn RAO DAO at max. After you’ve burned the image now open Alcohol 120 go to options>general>emulation and check “ignore media type” . Go to extra emulation and check Bad Sector& Laserlock emulation.

Yes

Yep, it’s part of the process and the copy protection. It should take a while at the beginning but then speed up later on.

Originally posted by sniperS
[B]I have found this topic on http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/36444

is this really tru about ignoring all those read errors?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
becausde that is exactly what i get during the proccess!!!

"Insert the Safedisc 2.8-2.9 protected cd in your burner and go to image making wizard. Down near the bottom where it says datatype choose Safedisc 2 (fast skip error blocks& skip read error should be checked and click next. Make a new folder on your hd and save the image of your Safedisc 2.8-2.9 protected cd and click start. You’ll see during the extraction process read errors so ignore as this is common reading Safedisc 2.8-2.9 as bad sectors are located in the first 10, 000 sectors of the protected cd. After you’ve finished reading the image insert a blank cd-r in your burner and click image burning wizard. Near the top locate the image you just read to your hd and click next. Down near the bottom where it says datatype, choose Safedisc 2 and burn RAO DAO at max. After you’ve burned the image now open Alcohol 120 go to options>general>emulation and check “ignore media type” . Go to extra emulation and check Bad Sector& Laserlock emulation. [/B]
The same information is on this site :wink: