Bewitched Season 2 (Disc 4) (Region 2)

I have spent the weekend trying to copy Bewitched Season 2 (Disc 4). The latest version of Any DVD report is below.

DVD shrink won’t rip the disc as it says Invalid Navigation Structure, DVD Decrypter reports loads of read erors at 88% and the AnyDVD ripper bombs out at 88%.

Has anyone got any ideas?

The strange thing is that this is disc 4 of a 5 DVD set and all the other discs rip no problem…

Any help much appreciated!

> Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 5.9.1.1)
> Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
>
> Media is a Data DVD.
> Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite) Size of first
> Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes) Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144

> MBytes)
>
> Video DVD (or CD) label: BEWITCHED_PAL_S2_DISC4_D1 Media is CSS
> protected!
> Video Standard: PAL
> Media is locked to region(s): 2 4 5!
>
> Found & removed RCE protection!
> DVD structure appears to be correct.
> Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
> Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
> Autorun not found on Video DVD.
> Found & removed 10 bad sector protections!
> Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Yes. Send IFOs to SlySoft. :slight_smile:

Edit…nm…didn’t fully read post. My bad.

Hi

Finally managed it with a combination of AnyDVD 5.9.2.1 and CloneDVD

DVDShrink still unable to hack it though.

Have sent the IFOs to SlySoft and will post any new info here.

Thanks for your help

if you got it to work then why did you send the IFOs"

we send IFOs to slysoft when we think there’s a new copy protection issue. There was no copy protection issue since you were obviously able to back up your dvd.

my guess is that it will work fine with shrink if youuse the anydvd ripper to rip to your hard drive first.

In their defense, it doesn’t hurt to send IFOs. James will look at them and determine if AnyDVD can be improved to handle the title better in a future version. Otherwise he’ll just ignore it and no harm done.

yeah, you’re absolutely right. I’m beginning to think I had an alter ego posting this morning. I think I was in a bad mood this morning…little too much to drink the night before and having to wake up for class…blah!

sorry!

ROFLMAO! I know the feeling. I went out with the guys from work last night and really did NOT want to go to work this morning. Ah well. One more day til the weekend. WOO HOO!