Beware of ICQ Reactivation request

vbimport

I recieved an email that appeared to be from ICQ Inc. that said I needed to reactivate. It was in HTML format and appeared to be in the same style as the ICQ web page. Naturally being the suspicious type I looked at the source and the form was sending the number and password info to www spymastersnake org just letting you know.

I urge you not to go to the website as it contains a trojan. sorry if anyone hit it...

interesting , i log on their website and i get this in my firewall

05/01 00:09:12 Naam: BACKDOOR DeepThroat 3.1 Client Sending Data to Server on Network

Nice trojan it is.
But not to worry , they’re just boring script kitties.

I had that same problem when someone managed to convince me over being an outstanding member, and that I needed too enter my u/n & p/w to collect my prize. 3 days later I got booted, it stated a person with my u/n had logged on from another location. I got straight onto AOL and the person was tracked down, and it is being dealt with :0).

For all my knowledge and wisdom, I fell for what looked like an official document from AOL themselves, SHAME ON ME :frowning:

I have also received many e-mails through OE6.0 containg the worm virus, killed them all.

Greetz to all fellow members from The Diplomat :smiley:

The war rages on but there is only one who will rise from the very ashes like the lengendry phoenix :slight_smile:

Off topic :

[i]The war rages on but there is only one who will rise from the very ashes like the lengendry phoenix :slight_smile: [/B]

What war ?

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Off topic :

What war ? [/B]

Its just a personal quote I use in my posts, just like you! Are you condoning me for that, noone else has, if so i will leave cdfreaks for good, if I have upset you! Its hard too please all the time.

Originally posted by intercept
Its just a personal quote I use in my posts, just like you! Are you condoning me for that, noone else has, if so i will leave cdfreaks for good, if I have upset you! Its hard too please all the time.

Huh? What are you talking about? Am I missing something???

:confused:

Just like Mr. Belvedere I am also curious what your signature means… What a ‘weird’ reaction to his question…

:confused:

Besides , taglines are under the lines :slight_smile:

I was just curious what war you are/were/going to be fighting.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Besides , taglines are under the lines :slight_smile:

I was just curious what war you are/were/going to be fighting. [/B]

Its to do with the continuing efforts in the use of new CD Protections to stop you making illegal copies etc. There is only one winner, need I say more!

Originally posted by intercept
[B]

Its to do with the continuing efforts in the use of new CD Protections to stop you making illegal copies etc. There is only one winner, need I say more! [/B]

You use more symbolic and abstract than the Bible and Koran combined :slight_smile:

Who’s that winner then ? Razor 1911 ? Fairlight ? Me ? You ? All of us ? :slight_smile: