Beware best buy business

A recent experience with best buy business has put me off from using them again. I ordered a Wii u on 11/18/12 and it showed it would deliver in 4 - 6 days. A few days later it said it would deliver after xmas. On 11/27 I called best buy and cancelled my order. At that time it was still showing a ship date of 12/24 to 12/26.
On 11/28 best buy shipped my cancelled order. They got notification of intercept on 11/30 of their package which never left the shippers hands. As of today they still have not refunded my money, despite numerous calls to them.
Needless to say, I’m not a fan.

I’ll respond to that Rob I quit shopping for anything at Best Buy. Years ago I brought a Packer Bell ,remember Packer Bell,any way I took it in for a upgrade and they cracked the mother board ,I took it back 8 times and argued with them and they never did fix it.They wouldn’t back up there work. I’ve never been back.(they sux)

The only thing I buy (in the store) from BB is televisions so I can return them if I’m not satisfied. I never seem to be able to choose the right TV the first time. I only order online for things I am fairly sure I won’t have to return.

Can’t remember the last time I made any major purchase at Best Buy. They can rarely compete with Amazon or New Egg and they certainly don’t have the selection. I think the Netgear Wireless access point in my room is the last thing I bought from them (and that was several months ago). I only purchased it from them because I needed to test the product out first. Their tech support and advice folks are all about brainless though. The only guy that was worth trusting there was the one who convinced me that going with a laser printer was worth the investment. Sadly, that was more than 3 years ago and I haven’t seen him since.

Best buy has always been bad do not go there.

I’ll chime in. The last things I bought at Best Buy were external hard drives. The only other thing I really ever buy there were movies, and I’ve pretty much stuck to Walmart for movies ever since I got Kill Bill 1&2 and T2: Judgment Day there on Blu Ray for $5/each.

I was considering buying a computer there last summer, but I ended up getting a better price for a different brand, with a more robust feature set somewhere else.

I find Best Buy to be overpriced. Otherwise I can’t complain too much about them. If I buy something online, it’s always through Amazon.

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2667943]Can’t remember the last time I made any major purchase at Best Buy. They can rarely compete with Amazon or New Egg and they certainly don’t have the selection. I think the Netgear Wireless access point in my room is the last thing I bought from them (and that was several months ago). I only purchased it from them because I needed to test the product out first. Their tech support and advice folks are all about brainless though. The only guy that was worth trusting there was the one who convinced me that going with a laser printer was worth the investment. Sadly, that was more than 3 years ago and I haven’t seen him since.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Amazon & Newegg offer better selection and better prices.

I think the only time I ever bought at Best Buy was when I didn’t want to wait for something to be shipped to me.