Beverly Hills Chihuahua

vbimport

Hi I have all the 7 and 8 DVDFAB and with pathplayer on will not work Pathplayer off I have 1 to 124 and have no which one I need.My dvd player display 33/44/55/66/… so never saw that one before so which one is it.I am in Canada and it is cold here and would like to get this done before my Daughter gets home from school.I do not want her to watch the store bought one.Main Movie is what i’m going for.

Thanks
Mushroom Cloud

If you have a media player installed on your computer try playing it on your compter and see which title plays, course it has been known for main movies to be broken up into several titles in which case what I suggest is once you load it with a media player on your computer fast forward through the movie and take note of any title changes.
Then when you go to use DVDFab use the “Customize” mode and select the title you took notes of.

Thanks for the info.It was 21 and have just finshed backing it up so won’t know if it is a good one until she watches it after supper.Had no problem now and thanks again.

[QUOTE=altitude;2573040]Thanks for the info.It was 21 and have just finshed backing it up so won’t know if it is a good one until she watches it after supper.Had no problem now and thanks again.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome :wink: