Better Burner?

Currently using Lite-on 40125W, copying new securom 4.x or later with Blindwrite I have to make one copy with BWA and one copy without BWA to install/play.Is there a burner that can make a exact 1:1 copy that installs and plays?Or I am a noob and my Litey will work if properly commanded?

Use CloneCD.

No dont use ccd, ccd isnt able to copy the securom very new that you are talking about. Your liteon should be able to make a working backup for securom very new using the latest version of BW(blindwrite) or the use of a patched image using the twinpeaks method. Liteon drives have no problems reading the twinsectors therefore you shouldnt need the make 2 copys for backup purposes, ie your backup should have no problems installing from a liteon drive.
cheers :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by crest
Use CloneCD.

Yes,CloneCD is what you need!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by loukovits

Yes,CloneCD is what you need!!!:smiley:

LOL ! Just give me a break, sucker.
The question was about his burner but not the software.

@RUDEPUP

Your burner is excellent if you treat it well and keep it updated with the new FW releases.

Originally posted by RUDEPUP
Currently using Lite-on 40125W, copying new securom 4.x or later with Blindwrite I have to make one copy with BWA and one copy without BWA to install/play.Is there a burner that can make a exact 1:1 copy that installs and plays?Or I am a noob and my Litey will work if properly commanded?

your litey will work if properly commanded.