Beta 8.0.8.9 Failed Blank Disk recognition with Delayed load

vbimport

Beta 8.0.8.9 and a few previous version. I use a single Pioneer BDR-206 for Read & Write. Often I may have a 30 minute to several hour delay in removing the Original Disk and inserting the Blank BDR to Burn the Backup copy. With the new Beta 8.0.8.9 my system fails to see the BDR disk when delayed. I have to cancel the insert media screen and start from the beginning. Not sure if this is a Software, Hardware or a Computer issue. Any suggestions or fixes will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Again
G&C
Analyzing started: 21:25:48
Analyzing completed successfully: 21:46:00
Copy process started: 21:46:00
No compression needed: 21:46:00
Source( 00011.m2ts )
: 21:46:00
Copy process completed successfully: 22:07:13
Encryption started: 22:07:16
Encryption completed successfully: 22:23:36
Task_2 failed! Error=1: 23:07:15
Process failed!: 23:07:16

It sounds more like a hardware issue rather then related to a software issue, please check the firmware for your drive/burner to make sure it is up to date because it sonds like the drive is having trouble with the wtite strategy on your blank media.

Firmware is up to date V1.5. Pioneer is not noted for Tec Support. Any time I have tried to contact them in the past and recently on this Drive, there is either no reply or jusy blame the other guy. This will be the last Pioneer drive I buy. If I am there to put the disk in shortly after it asks for it , it will work OK.
Thanks Glenn

[QUOTE=Glenn&Cyndy;2587081]Firmware is up to date V1.5. Pioneer is not noted for Tec Support. Any time I have tried to contact them in the past and recently on this Drive, there is either no reply or jusy blame the other guy. This will be the last Pioneer drive I buy. If I am there to put the disk in shortly after it asks for it , it will work OK.
Thanks Glenn[/QUOTE]

May I ask which burn engine you are using .e.g… VSO, Imgburn or Nero ?, also do you have other programs running in the background(in the system tray) ?

Oh yeah what brand of blank media are you using ?

VSO is used.
Not sure where you question is leading! From what I’ve seen in the resorce monitor, resources shouldn’t be the problem
Computer Specs:
MB – GA-X48T-DQ6
OS – Win 7 Ultimate 64Bit
CPU – Intel Q9300
Ram – 8 GB
Vid – GeForce 9800GT Cuda enabled
HD’s OS on WD Raptor C Drive
Temp Files on 2nd WD Raptor G Drive
Completed ISO’s to 3rd HD for Storage.
DVDFab makes good use of the proccesor cores and leaves lots of memory to spare.
At the time of the problem the only thing running was Outlook 2010
Curently in Burning BDR mode with 61 proccesees running in the background which might be a little high for Win7 Ultim with 1 - 2 % CPU and 25% Memory.
Thanks Glenn

There has been issues before with the vso burn engine , a lot of us have switched to Imgburn and not looked back since

I’ll Give it a try
Thanks Glenn

There is a shortcut in Stormjumpers signature on how to set it up
Good Luck