Beta .40 and below cannot sync audio with "Lost Colony"

vbimport

ripping to mp4 format, cannot get the audio to sync no matter what. tried on multiple computers with 100 different options all with the same result.

nice of fengtao to lock the thread “movies known not to work” when there are plenty i’m finding.

That thread is for movies that it cannot decrypt. What profile and settings are you using? What are you playing the files on?

oh, well it decrypts it ok but doesnt sync properly.

i ripped to zune, ipod, generic mp4, etc, etc. everyone fails to sync audio. i dont have this problem with other dvds.

i play it back using windows media player like i do all my ripped dvds.

[quote=buzzin1999;2084153]oh, well it decrypts it ok but doesnt sync properly.

i ripped to zune, ipod, generic mp4, etc, etc. everyone fails to sync audio. i dont have this problem with other dvds.

i play it back using windows media player like i do all my ripped dvds.[/quote]I don’t have that DVD so no way to test it, but I would suggest two things: 1)download the free VLC Media Player and see if it is still out of sync 2) try a profile that uses MP3 audio. I think there is an Archos PVP profile and one of the Generics that do H264+MP3 MP4s. If you need or just want to keep using WMP, download and install ffdshow, it will sometimes straighten problems like this out. Some movies do just encode out of sync for some reason and it seems like the AAC audio is often involved. I never have a problem with H264+MP3 and it sounds great.

i’ll try with mp3. the h264 + aac mp4 is definitely out of sync. this is the ONLY movie I have the problem with.