BestBuy 12% off printable coupon with RZ card to Feb 19

vbimport

got in email from BB

use as many times as you want, but one coupon/ item/person/register type deal at time
http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/pp/editor_NET/v3/CampaignWrapper.aspx?E=6602;348811;714881278;1;02&R=T1_CMP_6603&A=1007&ci=6603

The coupon is a value coupon but there is restriction to it also.

Thanks zaq, I appreciate you. I’m heading for BB tomorrow, and this will be great. :cool:
sockeye

thanks much for the info on this.

Thanks for the link zaq.

Sorry if there is a restriction which affects you
maybe they will not read it and scan will go thru as in case of internal HDDs vs external Hdds :wink: in some coupons in past

Anyway the restrictions are in black and white
so use as you see fit
you have nearly 3 weeks of unlimited 12% off :bigsmile:

Thank you for posting it any way it is extremely helpful for some one who wants to buy $3000 worth of LCD or Plasma or DLP large screen TV that with this 12 percentage is $360 worth of coupon right here.

@ zaq
Thanks again dude.:bow: :bow: It saved me a bundle today. The item I bought was on sale, but I asked for it to be rung at the regular price, and apply the coupon. This amounted to conciderably more.:clap:
sockeye

It is a generic coupon link sent out to all(?) RZ members
if you don’t have a BB RZ card signup for one
I think membership is free now if not it is 10 bucks
will easily recover this amount in a years’s time thru the RZ bucks program

sockeye
that is one weird way to save money :clap:

Jesterace
if you are out there
Please fix the Betbuy typo in heading
some-one may think it’s 12% off some vegas promo :slight_smile:

Not sure why, but I never get the coupons even though I do the RZ thing. I get the RZ points and all that but never any coupons. (must have missed a checkbox somewhere :confused: )
The coupon wasn’t valid on sale prices, so I did the math and asked the salesperson to ring at the regular price and apply the coupon. This resulted in a better price.:slight_smile:

Looks better now? :wink:

Zevia
You’re the best
Thanks

[QUOTE=zaq]It is a generic coupon link sent out to all(?) RZ members
if you don’t have a BB RZ card signup for one
I think membership is free now if not it is 10 bucks
will easily recover this amount in a years’s time thru the RZ bucks program

Membership is free, here is a link
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat44800050004&type=category
:clap: Thanks zag

I used this for a new 52" Sharp LCD flat pannel. :cool: :bigsmile: :clap:

Thanks man. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hey, I am a member and ever since I joined I do not get the offers anymore. Is there a trick to this?

[quote=“etp”]

I am not sure how it works either
sometimes I get the email and sometimes I don’t
must be based on some weird buying pattern :confused: ?

Thanks Zaq,

I used three of them, to get 12% off Windows Vista Home Basic, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 (also came with free computer speakers and a CD this week), and the Pioneer DVR-112D drive.

it would be nice to see what is on sale this week so we can use some more of these coupons. LOL

Thanks. Used it today to get a mouse (last day of the sale). It didn’t take the discount (probably because it was already on sale), but the cashier just overrode it or something and gave me the discount.

[quote=“etp”]

They probably offer it as incentive to new comers.