Bestbuy 10% Valid 5/1 - 6/30

Check the “fine print” for exclusions.

http://fatwallet.cachefly.net/attachments/8224_bestbuy10_offexp6_30_09.jpg

Thanks jeff:clap:

Thank you jeff53404

Good stuff Jeff, thanks.:wink:

Thanx jeff53404,you and olyteddy are the smartest catz I know!
as a reward here’s a PETCO coupon :smiley:
http://www.petco.com/Content/EmptyContent.aspx?PC=may09disp&AID=10412456&PID=1225267&SID=u0t0f0fp20861c0s768&cm_mmc=CJ--1122587--1225267-_-General&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.petco.com%2FContent%2FEmptyContent.aspx%3FPC%3Dmay09disp&cm_ven=cj

I have had very poor luck with these lately. BB use to be good about keying these in and over writting the codes. I throw these away now and shop at BB as a last resort. Too bad as I was a big steady customer until they found a better business model.:a

[B]Is that coupon only good for online purchases only? Or can it be used in the stores? [/B]
I just bought some HP color ink but I’d wonder if they’d let me use that coupon for additional 10% off. I only paid $8.25 for the HP ink since I used a Visa debit card from a rebate and $15.00 in BB rewards certificates. LOL! Am I asking for too much to have BB use that 10% off coupon for the HP ink I just bought! LOL! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DVD_ADDICT;2278122][B]Is that coupon only good for online purchases only? Or can it be used in the stores? [/B]
I just bought some HP color ink but I’d wonder if they’d let me use that coupon for additional 10% off. I only paid $8.25 for the HP ink since I used a Visa debit card from a rebate and $15.00 in BB rewards certificates. LOL! Am I asking for too much to have BB use that 10% off coupon for the HP ink I just bought! LOL! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Coupon says it’s good only in BB stores and there are instructions to the cashier. Doesn’t look like it’s an on-line coupon.

Whether they will do a “price adjustment” (AKA refund) will depend on when you bought the item.

[QUOTE=jeff53404;2278203]Coupon says it’s good only in BB stores and there are instructions to the cashier. Doesn’t look like it’s an on-line coupon.

Whether they will do a “price adjustment” (AKA refund) will depend on when you bought the item.[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: Thanks for the information. I just bought the ink on Monday.

[QUOTE=DVD_ADDICT;2278122][B]Is that coupon only good for online purchases only? Or can it be used in the stores? [/B]
I just bought some HP color ink but I’d wonder if they’d let me use that coupon for additional 10% off. I only paid $8.25 for the HP ink since I used a Visa debit card from a rebate and $15.00 in BB rewards certificates. LOL! Am I asking for too much to have BB use that 10% off coupon for the HP ink I just bought! LOL! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Fine print excludes HP ink.

[QUOTE=dreamliner77;2278751]Fine print excludes HP ink.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I won’t waste time going down to BB even though I work near by there. It’s okay since I paid only $8.25 for the 2 boxes of color ink!:bigsmile:

I guess this wont work if I buy a laptop.