Best way to rip and burn

vbimport

ok its been like 3-4 years since I have to make a “back up” of a dvd. My daughter gets her movies and goes insane just opening her dvd player and putting in the disks etc. she already scratched one of her movies so i said i should just let just insert the back up dvd. shes 3 and at that age where she wants to do it.

back in the days I would just use anydvd to bypass encryption and clonedvd to shrink remove stuff i didnt want etc. I know times change and stuff sometimes gets better. just wondering if this i still the best option or any new ways of doing this…

thanks guys!

As long as you keep your AnyDVD & CloneDVD updated they should work fine for DVD’s.

[QUOTE=robbyrob;2558723]ok its been like 3-4 years since I have to make a “back up” of a dvd. My daughter gets her movies and goes insane just opening her dvd player and putting in the disks etc. she already scratched one of her movies so i said i should just let just insert the back up dvd. shes 3 and at that age where she wants to do it.

back in the days I would just use anydvd to bypass encryption and clonedvd to shrink remove stuff i didnt want etc. I know times change and stuff sometimes gets better. just wondering if this i still the best option or any new ways of doing this…

thanks guys![/QUOTE]

There’s nothing wrong with that combination.

If CloneDVD does everything you need then there’s no reason to change.

[B]Wombler[/B]