I’m looking for the best way to maintain a clean Lite-On laser lens and am finding modern Lite-On drives have a cover on the bottom, meaning since the laser lens faces up, a good bit of disassembly is required to directly access the laser lens for manual cleaning.
Please post your Lite-On model and how you clean your Lite-On laser lens:
- Cleaner disc with brushes. (Allsop, Memorex, …)
- Cleaner disc with wet pads and liquid. (Discwasher, …)
- Compressed air. (brought my SOHW-1633S back to life)
- Manually wipe laser lens with cotton and alcohol. ( ) *
- Please tell how you gain access to the the laser lens.
compressed air (looking for something better).