Best Verbatim CDR to use?

vbimport

I planned to buy these 2 Verbatim CDR series for burning audio CD: Digital Vinyl and AZO Gold, which is better or is there any series more better than that? And could you guys tell me how to spot fake Verbatim media right outside the CD package?

Today I just bought a Verbatim AZO Gold CDR pack with a sticker “JAPAN AZO DYE” on it but made in China, are these made by CMC, not MCC Magnetics? And the best burn speed for these with my Samsung SH-S202J is 16x, is that okay since I don’t have any great drive for scanning disc quality.

Those media are made by CMC Magnetics’ Chinese subsidiary. Don’t worry, they are made from Japanese made polycarbonate and AZO dye and according to MCC’s know-how and quality control. MCC does not produce CD-Rs any longer and outsource 100% of their CD-Rs from CMC Magnetics and Moser Baer India.

It’s great to know that, thanks. What about the best burn speed for these?

[QUOTE=H3adbang3R;2681307]It’s great to know that, thanks. What about the best burn speed for these?[/QUOTE]

Yo-

For [B]data[/B] - use [B]24x[/B].

For [B]music[/B] use [B]16x[/B].

These should give you best results-eh!

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2681316]Yo-

For [B]data[/B] - use [B]24x[/B].

For [B]music[/B] use [B]16x[/B].

These should give you best results-eh![/QUOTE]

Awwwriggght! Thank you! :smiley:

Greetings,
Does anyone know where I can order Gold Vebatim Digital Vinyl and AZO CD-R’s? I tried both companies mentioned above and can’t seem to find a way to order them through their websites.

[QUOTE=vinylfunk;2721838]Greetings,
Does anyone know where I can order Gold Vebatim Digital Vinyl and AZO CD-R’s? I tried both companies mentioned above and can’t seem to find a way to order them through their websites.[/QUOTE]

Ebay. Those are long since out of production.