Best tool / technique for "Trailers" disc?

Sometimes I like to let the wife pick from between a number of different DVD titles, but it’s always a hassle to load one after the other, wait for all the FBI notices, and hunt for the trailer in bonus features.

What I’d like to do is create a “trailer” disc which I refresh periodically, and then pop the ONE disc in and watch as many trailers as needed for the evenings viewing selection. And of course, it’d be nice to have a menu for selecting them by title name.

Now I have lots of different utilities that will allow me to select particular files and burn a DVD, but it’s not always obvious which file is the trailer, or whether you have to do something special to get english subtitles on the trailer, or what have you.

I’d like to hear opinions on the best way to do this, including which software to use. I don’t know if it’s out there, but it would be particularly handy if there were some online database / service (like for MP3s) where the computer could go online, take the file name and query for title – or whatever.

Anyway, thanks in advance.