Best Tellytubby

vbimport

Well, which Tellytubby is the best.

Some of the names I made up, owing to the fact that I'm too lazy to use the real names.

Kill the purple one! the actor for that one is gay! and the character has an upside-down triangle and is all purple (gay signs) A good role model for our kids??? :Z :frowning:

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
Kill the purple one! the actor for that one is gay! and the character has an upside-down triangle and is all purple (gay signs) A good role model for our kids??? :Z :frowning:

Narow minded, sad

As if kids really notice such things…
And so what if the actor is gay, that is no sin, not to me anyways. Besides, the color for gay is pink, not purple.

It would be a different story of the actor would have been a pedophile, those I really detest.

Always though the yellow one acted the less stupid of all 4 :slight_smile:

Well I must admit that I’ve been brainwashed by propaganda… :o

Well being gay is a sin to me. and it should be to all Bible-believing Christians.

They say that they were born that way and it’s not their fault. It may be but they forget that it is possible to do something about it… I don’t mean to be a hater or something but in my opinion many sins are justifiable these days just because many people commit them…

Well being gay is a sin to me. and it should be to all Bible-believing Christians.

Not to all Bible-believing Christians, to all fundamentalist christians.

When directly translated from Hebrew, the passages forbid “Inappropriate sexual acts”, not “Being Gay”.

[B]Well being gay is a sin to me. and it should be to all Bible-believing Christians.

They say that they were born that way and it’s not their fault. It may be but they forget that it is possible to do something about it… I don’t mean to be a hater or something but in my opinion many sins are justifiable these days just because many people commit them… [/B]

If by Gay you mean homosexuality , and i do believe that’s the issue here , it’s a very narrow minded point of view you have (in my opinion) when you first posted your opinion.

Now that you’ve taken up the holy bible as a reference point to get to this opinion , i might still tend to think it’s a narrow minded point of view.

Basically , because the holy bible you speak of isn’t actually a word of truth , more a few stories. And it’s FULL of contradictions.

The following things were taken from a website called Hidden Meanings and i haven’t checked them (Don’t have a bible) :

JESUS CONTRADICTIONS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH

In the whole Gospel story of Jesus, there is nothing clear, certain or definite.

He was all powerful :Matthew28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

And he was not :John5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing:

He came to bring peace on earth :Luke2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

And he did not: Matthew10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

He favored and condemned the use of the sword:Matthew26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Luke22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

He preached non resistance and practiced open attack. Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

John2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;

He told men to love their enemies :Matthew5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

And taught them to hate their friends :Luke14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

He declared that salvation depends on good works : Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Luke6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

And taught that faith alone is all that is necessary : John3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

And yet, you are admonished to have absolutely no doubt, under penalty of eternal damnation.

So , if you might think that certain bible passages can be read otherwise and interpreted otherwise as well ( As SirDavidGuy already explained ) then so can be that passages about being gay can be interpreted otherwise.

Oh , by the way … gayness is not a thing of this time. The old Greeks had gay people and so did the Phoenicians.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Always though the yellow one acted the less stupid of all 4 :slight_smile:

You actually watch that garbage???

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

You actually watch that garbage??? [/B]

I have friends , who have little kids , who jump up and down in front of the telly when a video of the teletubbies is played.

I don’t actually open the tv guide in search of Teletubbie episodes if that is what you mean :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

I have friends , who have little kids , who jump up and down in front of the telly when a video of the teletubbies is played.

I don’t actually open the tv guide in search of Teletubbie episodes if that is what you mean :slight_smile: [/B]

cough i smell denial. :smiley:

and as for the bible contradictions, i have to disagree.
whether the stories are infact made up or not, they contain valuable knowledge.

everything is written with a meaning, but allmost all are not visible straight away.

i have a great respect for christians. although in america things have gotten alittle confused, black / white churches, semi-cults etc etc.

a true church does not require money from its guests, the pastor is not full time employed by the church.

just my ramblings.