Best software to use to copy

vbimport

I sorry about this and I understand that is a clone forum(bloody good one at that).What is the best software to use to copy a floppy disk.There is some form of protection on the floppy.thank you

You are only as good as you teacher
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ausjim26
I sorry about this and I understand that is a clone forum(bloody good one at that).What is the best software to use to copy a floppy disk.There is some form of protection on the floppy.thank you :rolleyes:

I do not think there is any copy software for a floppy disk. Floppy disk seems really difficult to copy, I remeber one software which uses bad sector on it and you cannot really generate the same copy. - It looks like floopy disk is damaged physically.

There’s a little program called Anadisk which deals with protected floppies quite well, it tries to replicate errors etc.

I’m sure you could find it with a Google search. It’s probably commercial software, but it’s really old (abandonware?). Well, good luck.

Hi,

The best program I found for duplicating floppy disks was called HD-Copy, and it’s freeware (or cardware as the author puts it as he wants to know where the software gets to!). I found a site with it and other DOS utilities here

Dave

Originally posted by DaveNE11
[B]Hi,

The best program I found for duplicating floppy disks was called HD-Copy, and it’s freeware (or cardware as the author puts it as he wants to know where the software gets to!). I found a site with it and other DOS utilities here

Dave [/B]

frankly, I love this forum. I seriously did not think that is possible to copy and I did get all this useful information.

I am not the thread starter but I have get quite a lot information, thanks guys. :wink:

thank you for the help but I’m finding it a bitch to find anadisk if someone has it please send it to my e.mail address ausjim_24@hotmail.com

Originally posted by ausjim26
thank you for the help but I’m finding it a bitch to find anadisk if someone has it please send it to my e.mail address ausjim_24@hotmail.com

You can get from this link

if you could not get this file, you can do search from http://www.google.com