Best Software for Windows Vista

Hello,
I’m not really a newbie at backing up my DVD’s but i am a newbie to this board. I just got a new computer with Windows Vista (My 1st mistake). I’, trying to find good software that works well with Vista. I used to use Clone DVD with Any DVD, and all was right with the world.

I see that Vista has a burn DVD function/program built into Windows MEdia Center. Is there anyway to use this in conjuction with another program.

Thanks.

This is a great board.

all of Slysoft products work fine with Vista; FAB, 1Click, Recode, even Shrink will all work with Vista 32bit.

As far as use in conjunction with Media Center I have no idea; running Vista Business edition here.

I have no problem with AnyDVD CloneDVD2 Nero7 ImgBurn DVDDecrypter Pinnacle Studio10. They are all working fine with Vista Home Premium 32 bits.

[QUOTE=ntantaros;1909053]Hello,
I’m not really a newbie at backing up my DVD’s but i am a newbie to this board. I just got a new computer with Windows Vista (My 1st mistake). I’, trying to find good software that works well with Vista. I used to use Clone DVD with Any DVD, and all was right with the world.

I see that Vista has a burn DVD function/program built into Windows MEdia Center. Is there anyway to use this in conjuction with another program.

Thanks.

This is a great board.[/QUOTE]

dont use that program, download DVDFab, its the best dvd copying program out there, it even reads and burns copyrighted discs… its very simple, convient and fast to use, i reccommend this program… hope this helped you

The original post is over 2 years old. I’m sure that he/she has everything in control by now.

PS DVD Fab is only your opinion.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2496467]The original post is over 2 years old. I’m sure that he/she has everything in control by now.

PS DVD Fab is only your opinion.[/QUOTE]

I don’t mind people boosting their favorite programs, but lets not descend into misinformation here.

AnyDVD works for decrypting dvds or BD-R’s as well, and sometimes better than DVDFab. Really depends on which one is updated quicker for the particular protection that has been applied to the movie. In general, I find AnyDVD is updated a bit faster.

And the free programs that work with it make it just as useful as DVDFab. If you want the highest quality output, you should use DVD Rebuilder on the decrypted movies. It will surpass any transcoder you want to mention.

BD Rebuilder is a free compression program for blu ray that works with AnyDVD HD, so that format is covered as well.

Best software for Windows Vista is Windows XP! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: