Best Software for burning audio CDs

vbimport

Does anyboy know what is the best software for burning exact copies of audio CDs?

What about the media?

Thx!!

CS

csantos@psioniko.com

CDRWin is very good, as is Nero.
Bt I believe Feurio was designed for AUDIO CDs.

The meia…buy A-brad for sure. Personally, as I have stated many times before when tis question was asked, I prefer Philips silver premium for audio and other permanent storage.

defenitely cdrwin !!!

I also vote on CDRwin for that.

My vote goes to Nero, especially v.5 which is standard software for my writer.

They can do many effects and things with your Audio CD, eg. cutting some tracks short, fade in-out, or some other advanced audio effects that makes the song real funny. Good for writing data/games too, versatile.

I like the blue shine of Verbatim disc for the media.

those things which you can do with nero now …you can do for ages with winoncd…

Originally posted by esdee
those things which you can do with nero now …you can do for ages with winoncd…

Perhaps, but WinOnCD was not known for its user friendly interface…always disliked that program ever I got it with my first Plextor…bought Nero (version 4 at that time) immediately and stuck with it ever since

for making exact copies i prefer

1. NTI CD-Maker 2000 Professional (for the easy interface)
  2. Nero 5.5.x.x

then you can try cdrwin,etc… but for making exact copies all the burn softwares are like the same… i am burning cds since the 1x philips big cdrw soo lot of software, cdr, etc i tested. try all them and then use the more easy one for you.

:stuck_out_tongue:

My vote goes to NERO 5.5, It makes so easy to burn audio CDs without the 5 seconds stop between songs.
It is also very good for burning data and videos…
But of course, this is just my opinion…!

My best experience is ExactAudioCopy the only that never gives me back audio error in a burned cd. If it should find an error reading the cd it advice you and let you decide if it’s an eror or not listening the track

Try it, at least it’s free!!!

by

EAC is the best ripper available,so if you wanna compile a cd from your favorite cd’s,use it to rip the tracks and burn them with Padus DiscJuggler …
Padus DiscJuggler as audiocd copier is one of the best available…a bit to advanced for a newbie,but once you’re used to it,it’s great!!:smiley:

Feurio , Nero & Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum are all good. I have used all of them & found no difference in them.

EAC for perfection
Nero for other cases

:smiley:

"Best Software for burning audio CDs

Does anyboy know what is the best software for burning exact copies of audio CDs?"

answer is only one: EAC

Why nobody mention CloneCD ?? :smiley: