Best SATA burner for backing up XBOX-360 games

Hello all I have read many reviews, however all the reviews I have read are from 2006, 2007 im sure there are MANY new burners capable of backing up my XBOX-360 games. My biggest thing is I would like it to be a SATA drive, as im going to be building a new system and was hoping to have it be all SATA. I just modded my XBOX-360 Elite Resident Evil 5 edition with the latest Lite-on drive in it, I have read that some burners are not burning discs that are compatible with all drives in the 360, so it would have to be good to go with my Lite-On drive as thats my only XBOX-360. I am just getting into this, and am going to buy the Samsung drive with the modified firmware in it and the good Verbatim disks so im pretty much starting from scratch here and any input would be great!!! thanks in advance for everything guys I can see the responses in other threads are extremely helpful and detailed so I am looking forward to hearing the answers

Thank You

First things first, you need an appropriate drive TO CREATE the backups prior to burning.

[QUOTE=chef;2432174]First things first, you need an appropriate drive TO CREATE the backups prior to burning.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you see, he didnt ask that now did he…

I too am looking for a good “SATA” burner to upgrade from the pioneer 111d (IDE) burner. This was a great burner but I would like to run all SATA on my current rig.