Best ripper?

lads just want ye think the best ripper is.can u still use rit4me and smartripper even doh there not upgraded any more.dont want a 1 click one
and dont like dvd43 and anydvd.v-strip looks good but very hard to use.i like to rip to hd then use dvd remake pro,compress with dvdrb pro(cc encoder) and burn with imageburn.all i am looking for something like rip4me
that will crack my new dvds.what about dvd idle pro is that a ripper or does it just remove region codes.?:bow::bow::bow:

Moved to the ‘Copy DVD Movie’ section.

RipIt4Me still works for most movies. If you run into one it can’t handle try DVDFab HD Decrypter. http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

I prefer AnyDVD myself, but each to their own.

Ripit4me still works for most movies. Ive only encountered 1 movie that it did not work for, and think ive read about only a handful world wide that it has a problem with.
Agree with Kerry that DVD HD Fab will handle the ones Ripit cant.
Dont agree with him about Anydvd. While it works, it is NOT free. Costs something like $50 last I looked.
You know, most movies that have come out lately have not had any special protection on them. Id say Ive been able to rip 90-95% of the new dvds with good ole Dvd Shrink, at least in Region 1.

is dvd idle pro a ripper?why is it the best rippers,dvd decpt,rit4m,v-strip are always closed down, why dont they close down the shit ones that cost money and are not on the same planet as the 3 named above.why,why,why:sad::sad::sad:

:bigsmile: DVDFab is clearly the best! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=666twotone11;1966243]is dvd idle pro a ripper?why is it the best rippers,dvd decpt,rit4m,v-strip are always closed down, why dont they close down the shit ones that cost money and are not on the same planet as the 3 named above.why,why,why:sad::sad::sad:[/QUOTE]
Who knows. Dont worry about it.
Just use Ripit4me or Dvd fabHD Decrypter. They work, AND ARE FREE