Best Ripper Software

What are about the two top dvd ripper software’s?

I’m sure this has been asked and answered before :wink:

However…IMO, the AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 combo and DVDFab Platinum are about the best of the pay softwares.

I’m sure other members will chime in with their opinions.

SlySoft AnyDVD (AnyDVD HD)
DVDFab Platinum (and the DVDFab Free is not bad if you are on a budget)

Thanks guys.Which is really the best for he money?I’am wanting the over-all best one!

Is Magic Ripper any good?

Follow Arachne’s and SithTracy’s advice and test AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 combo and DVDFab Platinum and choose the one which you prefer. They both offer a test period about 30 days from my knowledge.

Forgot to mention the trial periods, nice one Kalas :cool:

Okay,sounds like a sweet deal

Its a no lose situation you can try them all for at least 30 days, if you are not satisfied which I am sure you will be, just delete the programs. :iagree:

RipIt4Me & DvdFab HD Decrypter (free).

I would forget ripit4me as that program isn’t updated anymore and down the road it will be useless on the newer encreption that will be coming out

AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 combo is a 21 day testing period.

You are correct Metrock, my mistake. 21 days should be enough for anyone to see if they like the program or not.:iagree:

Yeah 21 days should be enough for anyone to test the program out as seeing I had AnyDVD for about an hour and purchased the full version. :bigsmile:

[B]Especially [/B] when they are smart, …smart enough to get the Antec 900 as Antec900_2007 obiviously has…lol… :bigsmile:

LOL… :clap: :clap: I’ve got 3.I’ve only used one so far.

ImTOO dvd ripper is the best.