Best recommendable dvd-burner?

vbimport

Which is the recommendable suitable dvd burner for deepreading, ripping, making working backups in quality also in +r/rw/dl to dvd-rom for game, movie, data ?

There isn’t an allinone, I know but which is the best recommendable before I invest ?

Lite-On SOHW-1673s with Lite-On SOHD-167T dvd-rom
BenQ DW1620 pro with latest Asus dvd-rom
NEC ND-3520A with latest Asus dvd-rom
LG GSA-4163B with latest Lg dvd-rom

Does anyone have FULL reviews on:
Latest Asus dvd-rom
Lite-On SOHW-1673s
Lite-On SOHD-167T dvd-rom
NEC ND-3520A

These two drives are highly recommended. The DW1620 is highly regarded (by some) as the best around…but BenQ has been plagued with quality control problems recently. There’s lots of info about it over at the Benq/Philips Forum

Yo-

I personally use the NEC 3500 mated with the Aopen 1648/aap DVD-ROM- on both my 'puters-

Have found this combo to be rock solid and gives hundreds of burns w/o coasters - using good Ritek, Taiyo Yuden, Verbatim or Maxell medias-

Mike

Reading — liteon
burning — NEC (the most stability, quality confirmed) or Benq (if u pick the one with no problem at all, it’s very good drive)

Writing, NEC, reading, AOpen or Liteon (hacked). I was interested in Asus and then saw some negative reviews. The two posters above reflect my feelings as well, BenQ sometimes, Liteon only for scans.