Best Price on Bulk DVD R (500) in the UK

vbimport

HI there. I’m looking for the best price on 500 DVDRs. PLenty sell in spindles of 100 but not 500. Anybody bought in this quantity for increased discount and if so from where in the UK

Many thanks

Hi :slight_smile:
I know in this link the quantity is 600.
But it is just an example.
[B][U]SVP[/U][/B]:
Their prices are usually competitive.

[quote=maderic;2058088]HI there. I’m looking for the best price on 500 DVDRs. PLenty sell in spindles of 100 but not 500. Anybody bought in this quantity for increased discount and if so from where in the UK

Many thanks[/quote] 500 pieces is not considered Bulk. You will get very little discount if any. Maybe 2.00 per hundred at the best.:cool:

Price and quality are linked - if you buy the cheapest discs available then you most likely also get the worst quality available.

But there is some good media available at discount prices such as e.g.:

HP 8x DVD-R carton of 200 in 50pc cakeboxes for £25.99 at SVP

Same media code (CMC MAG. AE1) available as overprints at an even lower price, but I have no idea about the quality of these discs (apart from the single review posted at SVP):

Dshirt Overprint 8x DVD-R carton of 600 in 100pc cakeboxes for £61.89 for 600 at SVP

There is an aditional small discount available if you contact Steve at SVP and ask for a CDFraks discount (he’ll need your username here at CDFreaks). See this post.