Best place for cheap ink cartridges: looking to get printer cartridges cheap!

vbimport

I’m looking for a place to get cheap ink cartridges for my HP printer, since the HP printer ink is running low. Previously I went to a store where they would refill my cartridges but it closed so know I want to buy cheap ink cartridges online, do you recommend a best place to buy cheap hp printer ink? :bow:

Unless you buy a refill kit and do it yourself, then I think that you’ll struggle to find cheap HP ink refills; most, if not all, HP ink cartridges are patented by HP and as such cannot be reproduced cheaply by third parties.

My advice would be to get an Epson printer, especially if you use a lot of ink. I pay around 99p-199p for my Epson compatible cartridges from svp.co.uk or 7dayshop.com. Even if you only go through a couple of sets of cartridges each year, you still save the cost of an entry level printer or MFD.

Slainte

midders

You can try these guys http://private.abacus24-7.com/home.aspx?&affiliateid=10210 Their old school HP carts like the 45 and 78 seem to work fine in my old 990 printer, don’t have any experience with the newer smaller printers and carts HP makes BUT if they work as well as the older ones usually do they would be a good place for you to check out.
I have found that if I open the cart just to test it or the printer then put the plastic sleeve back over the print head till I need it they will dry out and have issues so don’t test one then put it back away for later.
Ebay should list some carts as well but you have to be careful to get a high quality refill or rebuilt as the cheaper inks don’t always work well.
I’ve tried refilling my HP carts and so far they tend to have issues after a while so if you go that route someday find a vendor that guarantees it will work and has high quality ink and special refillable carts.

I also have bad experiences with cheap ink refills, but a friend of mine knows how to work with refill kits - they really are the key to get cheap ink for HP printers. But if you don’t want to go through all the trouble, an Epson printer really saves a lot of money - even if their looks aren’t that good

Check out ebay, I buy all my ink from there.

[QUOTE=Celina;2483237]I’m looking for a place to get cheap ink cartridges for my HP printer, since the HP printer ink is running low. Previously I went to a store where they would refill my cartridges but it closed so know I want to buy cheap ink cartridges online, do you recommend a best place to buy cheap hp printer ink? :bow:[/QUOTE]

Hey Celina :slight_smile:

You don’t say where you are, but do you have a Cartridge World near you?

My step dad uses HP, Lexmark and a really old Canon, and he reckons they’ll refill all those carts - he’s never had a problem with ink quality either.

Dunno if they offer an online service, but might be worth a shot. :slight_smile:

Otherwise I’d go for a refill kit as others have mentioned.