pretty self explanatory

"Im a mod/admin at club.cdfreaks.com "
YEAH BABY !!!

Originally posted by Huzzy
"Im a mod/admin at club.cdfreaks.com "
YEAH BABY !!!

Couldn’t said it any better myself! That one is obviously the best one! :wink:

Comeback line from a rejection:
I may not be the prettiest guy in this room, but I am the only one talking to you :cool:

Well, I guess my choice was quite obvious :smiley:

btw, my favourite:

-what’s your name?
-<name here>
-that’s a nice name!
-you should hear my phone number!

I really like that one :slight_smile:

We’ve got an excellent one in Dutch, but translating would spoil it. Also like this one: “Hi, my name is dansmug, so you know what you gotta shout when you come” :slight_smile:

I think that probablythe best pick up is Mr Dave Mustaine (ex front-man of Megadeth) used once: Nice shoes…¿Wanna fuck?. Plain and simple, yet still very efective (at least for him :slight_smile: ). Here in Spain we have also excellent pick ups such as “me bebería el agua de tu bañera”–>I’d drink the water from your bathtub.

i thing an all time classic my friend ALWAYS gets the slap or barring from for is “Ive lost my phone number, do you have it?”

The funny thing is that its so easy to convince him that one day it will work :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry the starting line should be “I think an all…”

“Hi, my name is dansmug, so you know what you gotta shout when you come”

I thought you used rhohypnol to get girls:p

Originally posted by SSJGoku426
I thought you used rhohypnol to get girls:p

Still better than using it to get boys

Originally posted by dansmug

Still better than using it to get boys

Yes indeed, you improved your technique some by limiting yourself to girls only. You’re on the good way, now just drop the rhohypnol. :smiley:

obviously Im a mod/admin at club.cdfreaks.com!
that will certainly do the job…

being a mod has its benefits :bigsmile:

Originally posted by cico85
being a mod has its benefits :bigsmile:

True, and controversies as well (Italian Forum) :slight_smile:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
True, and controversies as well (Italian Forum) :slight_smile:

i knew it… i jut omitted it :wink:

anyway, pickup line

1. GIRLS:
    I’M DRUUUUUUUUNNKK!!!

2. BOYS:
    Hi! I’m writing a phone book…

Originally posted by Mc Tanza
Nice shoes…,Wanna fuck?

Actually, I used that one once and it did work out… well partually: she did not want to f#ck, but she did think it was funny and so I scored some points :wink:

the ever observant ‘you have boobs’ is my witty line, especially when im this far gone :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, a friend of mine asked a girl if she wanted to come home to his apartment to see his homepage. She agreed! :eek:

I have to admit that they had been dancing for a while, and she would probably had come even if he had came up with something really lame, like “I spend most of my time online moderating a forum filled with ignorant geeks. Wanna see the forum?” :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer to let the girls pick me up. :smiley:
The problem is that it has only happened me once. :a

“Nice legs. What time do they open?” :wink:

I would add : “SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL !!”, that line from American Pie really changed my world… :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: