***Best Of The Best***

vbimport

At first I wanted to put these scans in one of the DARE threads, or in the Hall of Fame thread, but I think it deserved its own thread. :iagree:

Beat this guys!!

Taiyo Yuden YUDEN000T02 8x DVD+R burned @16x
BenQ DW1620 FW B7U9 WOPC off. Media sold as Fuji (Made in Japan).

Oh my god :bow: :bow: :bow:

You really shouldn’t do that to people. Especially those of us with an empty drive bay waiting to be filled. Especially when Newegg has $1 shipping this weekend. Especially when some of us have been looking at all the specs and firmware utilities for BenQ.

Shame Shame Shame. I’m sending you the bill. :wink:

BTW, I think this scan deserves a Quality score of 100. Eric needs to adjust the rubrick.

And where do I go to find B7U9 firmware? The newest I can see is B7T9.

Awesome scan zevia.

@chas: the BenQ1620 is a f**kin awesome burner, plain and simple — that’s why I have 2! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

• Jie

Without the little calibration, or whatever, on the 1GB mark, this could have been sub 5 :slight_smile:
But avg speed of 11.98X is more like 5:20 seconds, hmmm, not 5:02 …

Oh gosh… :eek::eek:
This is madness…

Zevia…u spoil the market…
now who dare challenge your timing and quality??~
:bow: :bow: zevia, new king of quality & speed

It’s 1st of april anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:

Its already 2nd April @my side… :sad:

I love it when people fall for a 0.5 PIF so late in THE DAY. :cool:

You got me …ugh…see I have such respect for Zevia…

pinto2, Goudo, agent009… thanks for the complements…

Unfortunately, yes it’s late in THE DAY coz I don’t want to hurt too many people… nealh, chas, MaJie, jervislim --> GOTCHA!!! April fools day!

Y’all in the BenQ forum are great and I’m happy to be part of it!! :bow:

Now, hide!! :bigsmile:

That’s it, I’m sending you the bill. That will be $56 for the drive and $5000 for mental anguish. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, even though it was a joke, I ordered the drive based on the scans you posted for other media. If those were faked as well I’m going to seek treble damages. :wink:

Sorry! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, even though it was a joke, I ordered the drive based on the scans you posted for other media. If those were faked as well I’m going to seek treble damages. :wink:
This is the only joke scan I made this year (there’s another one but forgot when). :o But all my scans in my sig is REAL. :iagree: All scans were from my retail unit. The second unit is OEM I/O Magic, it’s OK but my retail burns better a little bit.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t bite but good one Zevia, my hats off to you :bow: :bow:

over at videohelp.com members had the best APRIL FOOL’S DAY joke. i went to the site this morning only to find out that it had become a PAY site. LmFaO! it was $20 a year for membership. luckily i chose the TRIAL membership and gained access to the site only to find out it was a APRIL FOOL’S DAY JOKE! Baldrick had many of us on the WTF!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I am going to make you look at my REAL scan from my LG 4163. I was going to be nice because this was a BenQ thread and it is not nice to make others efforts look bad, but you really did ask for it. :wink: This is what a legitimate PIF of 3 looks like.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=917309&postcount=1

No offense but here @my place still 1st of April. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll wait a few more minutes in case your LG scan changes. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well, :bow: your LG, chas.
Only 8x? :stuck_out_tongue:

b7t9 firm

Would have been funny 10 posts up! Sorry dude. lol

Ooooh yeeeaaah!!! :eek: :eek:

not fake