Best OEM sites on the net?

vbimport

hello there once more peps

here is the question were is the best or the cheapest place to buy OEM components on the web.

im geting into conputer building have just finished 2 pcs for my freind unbalivably cheap and good specs but i want to no were i can buy it cheaper. all comments will be revuwed with great intrest
probaly by more peps then me. thanx for youre time all :D:iagree::smiley:

[QUOTE=pog13;2503579]hello there once more peps

here is the question were is the best or the cheapest place to buy OEM components on the web.

im geting into conputer building have just finished 2 pcs for my freind unbalivably cheap and good specs but i want to no were i can buy it cheaper. all comments will be revuwed with great intrest
probaly by more peps then me. thanx for youre time all :D:iagree::D[/QUOTE]

That would depend alot on where you live? Since this is a international forum you have to tell us your region for those from that area to be able to tell you where to look?

newegg newegg

That would depend alot on where you live? Since this is a international forum you have to tell us your region for those from that area to be able to tell you where to look?

hello there once more peps

probaly by more peps then me. thanx for youre time all

Judging from the spelling and grammar, I’d say english is not this user’s primary language. I’m guessing that pog13 [I]isn’t [/I]from the USA.

newegg newegg
:disagree:

:disagree:[/QUOTE]

O.K.,I give up! please p.m. me with the site that is cheaper than Newwegg :flower:

<div_prefs id=“div_prefs”></div_prefs><div_prefs id=“div_prefs”></div_prefs>

AFAIK NewEgg doesn’t ship to Amsterdam, does it? Here in the good old USofA the Egg is definitely the best.

I bounce the Egg of of Tigerdirect.com. Tiger will beat their price for an identical product or ship it for free which usually works out cheaper. They do this for me, a long time customer but I really don’t know if this is a policy. They have provided me with excellent service as you can call them, talk to a person, and if there is a problem, call that same person back, and the resolve it.

P.S. What’s a pep?

In the USA, Newegg…fast ship, reliable, great pricing…they’ve always come through for me!..:wink:

sorry not bin online for time lol. i live in the uk, im just dislexic haw the hell is a dislexic person supposed to spell dislexic lol. and peps is short for people. will have a look on newegg and see if they ship abroud am shoure if im buildin a grands worth of gear theyll ship it cheap or free thanx for the feed back peps and sorry again its took so long to get bck

overclockers.co.uk , scan.co.uk , ebuyer.com , aria pc , cclonline.com

[QUOTE=Zathros;2505652]I bounce the Egg of of Tigerdirect.com. Tiger will beat their price for an identical product or ship it for free which usually works out cheaper. They do this for me, a long time customer but I really don’t know if this is a policy. They have provided me with excellent service as you can call them, talk to a person, and if there is a problem, call that same person back, and the resolve it.

P.S. What’s a pep?[/QUOTE]

I have a business account with globalcomputer aka tiger direct aka circuit city…
and no i sent my contact an invoice quote from the egg, and he could not beat it without shipping rather less when the shipping was to be added…atleast on that order, first time i tried it…but the dude i deal with is a good dude, so i buy from him when i can.

I live in the U.S. and I just built a almost a completely new computer a month or so ago. The only thing I carried over from the old one were the hard drives & I have to say out of all the components I bought only one or two came from NewEgg.

Most came from Buy.com and the Buy.com marketplace. Some came from ewiz, and one from Amazon.

Since Newegg has gone ‘big’ by offering consumer electronics, blenders, etc. they just aren’t automatically the cheapest choice for PC parts anymore.

And here’s a tip: When buying a monitor *NEVER buy it from Newegg. Their dead pixel policy is absolutely horrible.