Best Media for the xbox 360?

Hi, I recently started making game backups of my 360 games and so far i have created 2. I have fable 2, which was put on a dynex disc, and naruto, which was put on a ridata. Fable 2 ran decent, although it would sometimes slow down a bit and the loading times were very long, however it was manageable. The ridata disc containing naruto however is horrible. Load times take forever, cutscenes freeze, and the game locks up every 20 seconds. Can ne1 recommend the best blank media to use for backing up xbox 360 games? And by best i mean ones that will most likely run the smoothest. I am using a brand new LG burner (love it) and imgburn for the actual burn. My xbox’s drive is a hitachi if that matters. Thx

So far, so good, with Verbatim +R DL (MIS).

[QUOTE=vroom;2193153]So far, so good, with Verbatim +R DL (MIS).[/QUOTE]

Thx, it has a lot of good reviews, guess ill check some out.

[QUOTE=coolyot;2193031]Hi, I recently started making game backups of my 360 games and so far i have created 2. I have fable 2, which was put on a dynex disc, and naruto, which was put on a ridata. Fable 2 ran decent, although it would sometimes slow down a bit and the loading times were very long, however it was manageable. The ridata disc containing naruto however is horrible. Load times take forever, cutscenes freeze, and the game locks up every 20 seconds. Can ne1 recommend the best blank media to use for backing up xbox 360 games? And by best i mean ones that will most likely run the smoothest. I am using a brand new LG burner (love it) and imgburn for the actual burn. My xbox’s drive is a hitachi if that matters. Thx[/QUOTE]

this is based on our experience with customers…
Verbatim DL+R has the best dye by far. (98% success)
TDK DL+R works aswell (90% success)
Ritek/Ridata/Datacell DL+R (85% success)

Verbatim’s the way to go because the dye seems a bit darker than the other brands BUT it’s more pricey then the others.