Best .ISO files dvdburner?

vbimport

Hello,

I desperat looking for the “best” dvdburner. Where the only purpose is to burn .ISO files

no need for scan, and read. JUST burning .ISO files. =)

Hope, there is an answer out there… thx

Greetings

The first thing that ensure a good burn is not the drive, but the disc.

If you use crappy discs, no drive can burn them well.

With good quality discs, every drive gives good burns. So, basically there is no “best drive”.

However, there are some differences in performance and actually some drives are able to write slightly better than other, like the Pioneer drives and the Optiarc 724x series.

ImgBurn.

Ofcourse… thats why I only have Verbetim and Ty disc.

Many have now mention the Optiarc 724 drive, and now when you bring it up. I think its going to be that one.

The last question for me then, is … Can the rewrite the booktype to from dvd+r to DVD-rom? Which should be, so most dvd players can play it, right ?

Thx for answering.

Try ultraiso it works very good.

[QUOTE=SaikoManSP;2456446]Ofcourse… thats why I only have Verbetim and Ty disc.

Many have now mention the Optiarc 724 drive, and now when you bring it up. I think its going to be that one.

The last question for me then, is … Can the rewrite the booktype to from dvd+r to DVD-rom? Which should be, so most dvd players can play it, right ?

Thx for answering.[/QUOTE]
You’re welcome :slight_smile:

The optiarc 7240 needs a modified firmware to change booktype.

Changing booktype, however, is not more so important because all recent standalone players can read basically every disc format :slight_smile:

However, you can find a modified firmware here :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=SaikoManSP;2456446]Ofcourse… thats why I only have Verbetim and Ty disc.

The last question for me then, is … Can the [B]rewrite the booktype[/B] to from dvd+r to DVD-rom? Which should be, so most dvd players can play it, right ?

Thx for answering.[/QUOTE]

Nope, the booktype is written during the burn and the disctype cannot be changed.

I will like to say thx to [B]geno888[/B] for helping out.

Have nice day to all !

You’re welcome :bigsmile:

However, you can find a modified firmware here

Link doesnt work … :confused:

oops sorry, link corrected

click here