Best Firmware For 111D - Backing Up Xbox360 Games

vbimport

Hello all, i am currently using the 1.29 firmware for my DVR-111D Writer.

But iv backed up a couple of my xbox 360 games and for some reason i get unplayable disk on them when i insert them into my 360, but if i reset the console a few times they begin to load up, iv backed up other games and they work first time flawlessly? maybe its my console, i’m not sure, i use Verbatim DVD+R DL Disks.

I heard about the bitsetting etc DVD-ROM etc, but this drive does it automatically correct?

Is it worth my while upgrading the firmware to the 8.29 firmware etc? i’m wondering if its my console or the burner making it go funny and not read the disks properly!

So whats the best one to use?

Appreciated.

This thread has been closed as it is a duplicate of this thread in the Pioneer forum. As mentioned in our rules, we do not allow cross-posting as this both clutters the forum and can result in members trying to help out, not realising that what they may be writing about may already be provided by someone else in the other duplicate thread.

For those in interested in following up on this issue, please head over to this other open thread.