Best firmware for 110D

I was looking for a post on this subject so other than picking up DVD RAM, what’s the advantages of flashing a 110D to that of the 110 or 10XL? Has anyone noticed any improvements in writing or PIE errors? I almost, well did have my hands on a pioneer A10XL for a few minutes that I got from someone on ebay but it arrived DOA so I guess I won’t have the nice faceplate as they are taking it back so what is the favorite out there for the 110D drive? I use nothing but TY inkjet hub printable media.

I reccomend you use fw 8.37 which is modified to allow RAM+bitsetting+removed riplock+rpc1

go here: http://forum.rpc1.org/viewtopic.php?t=36788&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=50

and get the file that has ‘maxrip’ in the title. :smiley:

just launch the ‘bat’ file.

110_837_MAXRIP.ZIP (DVD-RAM BITSETTING RPC-1* NORIPLOCK*)

it is for 110 not 110D right?

dvr110D=dvr110=dvrA10=1608P2=1608P2S=dvr610=dvr100

:flower: :cool:

All the same hardware and crossflashable.

same hardware ?
OMG !!..

AND can i downgrade my 110D’s firmware back to 1.37 from http://tdb.rpc1.org/

Thanks

Ditto

yes, you must use DVRflash 2.2 and force flash the drive. Use the search feature to learn how to use DVRflash, also read the read-me file.

If you look in the rpc1.org forums you can find version 1.39 as RPC1 !

any news about 8.39 firmware coming from buffalo release … ?

with nero I am not able to chose the bitsetting with 8.37
is it normal ?

No news about that.

Why don’t you ask Buffalo if you really want it??

because I only have an asus drw 1608P2 crossflashed to pioneer 110 …
I dont have bought buffalo …

And who cares anyway?

Ask them and mention you will buy it if they release the .39 with the improvements which Pioneer also included…

I have already made the same request with asus
customer of drw 1608P2 are waiting for 5 week end the release of 1.39 firmware … no answer … and no release …
the problem is that they know that buffalo burner are not on the european market no ?