Best/Easiest Software to convert to DVD

Hi all :slight_smile:

I have downloaded quite a few films from vaious sources-newsgroups, peer 2 peer etc in different formats Xvid, Divx and SVCD. Now what i would like to do is convert them to DVD in the BEST way possible with them minimum of effort!-Am i asking TOO much…?

Basically i would like to add a menu system, create scenes and convert the film to thew highest quality possible to fit onto one DVD. Now i know this is possible as i have downloaded some GREAT telesincs that have been converted to DVD and they are Excellent quality-with a REALLY sharp picture!

Now at the moment i am using Nero Vision Express 2 which is VERY limited as you’ll prob know!!

What i would like is an App that will convert to DVD but look a bit more profession with say moving scenes (which you will see on the scene selection) and just BETTER quality than Nero.

So Please let me know what other packages are out there which have the minimal effort to re-encode or if there are any Apps which take a bit more effort but do a much better/profession job!

ThanX in Adance :wink:

I know this question must have been asked a thousand times but if somebody could point me in the right direction I’d be very gratful! :iagree:

I have downloaded quite a few films from vaious sources-newsgroups, peer 2 peer etc in different formats Xvid, Divx and SVCD.
:cop: Please respect our Forum Rules. Thread closed.