Best DVD Recording Software For Making Your Own DVD?

vbimport

what's the best software from making your own dvd with menus and mpg video files and everything? i tried using nerovision but the dvd skipped a lot .

One word: Adobe

encore dvd 1.0 ?

thanks.

Originally posted by Ssseth
One word: Adobe

Adobe???

DVD Workshop…my DVD burner came with some other package that was total cr*p so I dumped it and tried Ulead’s stuff. MediaStudio Pro was overkill and Moviefactory was too simplistic. I struck gold with Workshop, there’s alot you can do, but not sooo much that you end up giving up. I learned rather quickly how to add my own backgrounds and buttons, as well as the fact that if you dont want to customize, you can just use wizards, then change it back to customize if you want.

One thing, it doesn’t work well with avi and divx, audio and video would go out of sync, so I would use tmpgenc to make it a mpg1 and then import to workshop and make my DVD. Other than that, I’ve been really happy with it and I looked forward to putting my VHS and VHS-8 home movies onto DVD…

All of the reviews I have read about backing up DVD’s have said that the best and easiest programs to use are DVD Decrypter and Pinnacle Instant Copy. I have backed up hundreds of DVD’s and they all play fine. You will get great results.

Originally posted by Garybrown02
All of the reviews I have read about backing up DVD’s have said that the best and easiest programs to use are DVD Decrypter and Pinnacle Instant Copy. I have backed up hundreds of DVD’s and they all play fine. You will get great results.

that would’ve been a pretty good answer if my question was “what programs are best for backing up dvds”.

all though, i prefer to use dvd2one after i use dvd decrypter. then i use nero to burn. :bigsmile:

Sorry, I misread your post. I also use Nero 6 ultra edition with the latest upgrades. Haven’t had any problems so far. The skipping might be down to the media you use. I use Ritek printable 4x DVD+R available from www.bigbockets.com

I’ve been into the same problem…unfortunately all authoring stuff on Win is crap, i had to buy a Mac and put it on ethernet with PcMacLan, to do decent authoring with supplied Apple software for authoring and editing, the only decent stuff is available for macs…

Is kinda easy to decrypt and transcode on Win, then author on Mac, and then burn on Pc or Mac (performance of burning stuff are similar, but, of course, mac stuff is less buggy…)

But you still need a mac with “X”.

Jined

I useDVD-Lab and i’m very happy with it