Best DVD inlays?

want to print out some DVD covers,wr i can i get Good quality Dvd inlay & outer cover labels (not the one u stick on the Disc :doh:)

r those called Photo Paper glossy or something ?

Once you insert the paper under the plastic sleeve, it all looks much the same. Any high-resolution (coated) inkjet paper will work well. Glossy 2-sided brochure paper works nice for inlays, and is light weight.

[QUOTE=CDan;2040328]Once you insert the paper under the plastic sleeve, it all looks much the same. Any high-resolution (coated) inkjet paper will work well. Glossy 2-sided brochure paper works nice for inlays, and is light weight.[/QUOTE]

want to know wr u get that paper from :iagree: good online store ?

[QUOTE=CDan;2040328]Once you insert the paper under the plastic sleeve, it all looks much the same. Any high-resolution (coated) inkjet paper will work well. Glossy 2-sided brochure paper works nice for inlays, and is light weight.[/QUOTE]

Spot on :iagree:

[QUOTE=achemen;2040334]want to know wr u get that paper from :iagree: good online store ?[/QUOTE]

I never buy paper online, cause I want to see what I’m getting. HP glossy 2-sided brochure paper is a cinch for inlays, but any decent premium inkjet paper works for cover inserts. Most any store will have both.