@ gilius2k14 , Here are my results :
Using DVDDecrypter :
I placed a bad scratch where I knew the first .vob was . I placed a second scratch about where the second .vob is. Had I placed the scratch only in the forth .vob area the percents would be higher, I think the only accurate way to do this is the whole DVD . Even then it would depend on the number of scratches & how bad they are.
TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H662A (E: ) 17% at 10 read errors first.vob
TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H662A (E: ) 25% at 10 read errors on second .vob.
BENQ DVD DD DW1650 (D: ) 16% at 10 read errors first.vob
BENQ DVD DD DW1650 (D: ) 25% at10 read errors on second.vob
MATSHITA DVD-RAM SW-9585 (H: ) 17% at 10 read errors first.vob
MATSHITA DVD-RAM SW-9585 (H: ) 23% at10 read errors on second.vob
I did run DVDDecrypter on the whole movie in the TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H662A . Once it got to 18% it stayed there for 3 hours . At that point I stopped it. I don’t think it would have ever finished . I’m currently trying the same in the MATSHITA DVD-RAM SW-9585 drive in my older computer. If it does better I will post the results.
Using IsoPuzzle I will post an image. I ran it for several hours over 3 days on the TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H662A . Giving breaks other that the “cool downs” IsoPuzzle itself gives. It came close to ripping this dvd but finally came to almost a standstill. It might have completed in several more hours . I will be giving it a go later in some of my other drives but to the same .iso . I suspect they will only get a small amount also on each pass.