Best DVD Backup Software

Can anyone tell me which is the best dvd backup software I can buy? I am currently using dvdfab decrypter, dvd shrink and imgburn. But when I make a backup there are pixeling and freezes when I play the disc back. Please help someone!!

DVDFab, the current full version, and Imgburn should be able to meet your needs. As for pixelation and freezing, it might be the brand of disk you are using and the burn speed.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2463967]DVDFab, the current full version, and Imgburn should be able to meet your needs. As for pixelation and freezing, it might be the brand of disk you are using and the burn speed.[/QUOTE]

First off Welcome to the forums jdk5197

I agree 100% with Whappo DVDFab is the best for me and the disc’s you are
using could be 99.9% of the pixelation and freezing you are experiencing as
you didn’t mention what brand of disc you are using. The best disc for single
layer is either Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden and for double layer disc’s it is Verbatim
or the new kid on the block Falcon and burn at around half the rated speed. :iagree:

i want to no how to put my games that i bought from big fish games onto a disk.

Welcome to the forum wadesgranny :slight_smile:

You can probably just put them on a CD/DVD with IMGburn (free imgburn.com), use the ‘build’ mode.

[QUOTE=jdk5197;2463965]Can anyone tell me which is the best dvd backup software I can buy? I am currently using dvdfab decrypter, dvd shrink and imgburn. But when I make a backup there are pixeling and freezes when I play the disc back. Please help someone!![/QUOTE]

Welcome To MyCe

Not sure there is a best, it’s all in what you want.

That said I will agree with Whappo and getit29 on DVDFab ( bought version ) it is an easy all in one piece of software that works great.

As for

pixeling and freezes
getit29 is correct in that usually means the disc or how fast you are burning.

Browse around and you will find a wealth of information on both problems.

Thanks for all the info. I use Verbatim +R dvd’s and have usually had great sucess with them. I am pretty sure now that it’s my dvd burner that giving me the trouble. When I play the movie on my computer there is nothing wrong with it. Then I can make a backup and thats when the trouble starts. It’s always in the middle part of the movie when the problems starts for some reason. Thanks again

You might want to update the FW in the burner, also lowering the burn speed to 12x can help.