Best Duplicator

vbimport

Looking for a good duplicator, What I have been doing for this charity, is burning one at time. Which takes forever, I need 60 or so each run. Sometimes. I would like to be able to burn and then light scribe them at almost the same time. Not sure what is the best way. Any ideas would be great.

i have no experience with duplicators nor have i read up on them. however i do know that tigerdirect always have ads for them in their mailers.

maybe find some at tigerdirect and newegg. then look them up on google. i dont know just a thought.

I ran across a couple companies on youtube.com the other day so try a search there. The ones i saw were using Plextors though and they are few and far between for the “real” ones now.

Thanks Gents. I have been looking at Tiger D. and New E. They have them but its hard to figure what the good ones all. Because they all claim to be great! :slight_smile:
Not all of them have reviews:(

This is what I ended up getting. I got the lightscribe added. Will let you know how it works. Going to try a run of 100 when I get it.
Reflex7

[QUOTE=Budo7;2091070]This is what I ended up getting. I got the lightscribe added. Will let you know how it works. Going to try a run of 100 when I get it.
Reflex7[/QUOTE]kewls :cool: let us know please :slight_smile:

Will let you know how it works. Going to try a run of 100 when I get it.

yes Kewl.

please tell us the media you are using and your method of quality testing.

troy

If you have several burners you can use virtual machines to burn several discs at the same time. Let’s say you have 4 burners connected to your computer, You install 3 virtaul machines and assign one burner to each machine plus your real computer. You can Download VMware Server which has a free version and is very good. There is also another one called Virtual PC, but in my experience VMware Server is a faster virtual machine.

It Won’t be as good as a duplicator, but it is better than burning one at a time. And it’s free! (if you already have several burners)

[QUOTE=Adina;2091385]If you have several burners you can use virtual machines to burn several discs at the same time. Let’s say you have 4 burners connected to your computer, You install 3 virtaul machines and assign one burner to each machine plus your real computer. You can Download VMware Server which has a free version and is very good. There is also another one called Virtual PC, but in my experience VMware Server is a faster virtual machine.

It Won’t be as good as a duplicator, but it is better than burning one at a time. And it’s free! (if you already have several burners)[/QUOTE]
Dang I knew I should have waited I got the machine today!:slight_smile: Going to set it up and see what happens.

[QUOTE=Budo7;2092059]Dang I knew I should have waited I got the machine today!:slight_smile: Going to set it up and see what happens.[/QUOTE]I think you went the correct route. This will be better i think and report back please! :slight_smile: